4/06/2012

HAPPY EASTER!

Easter time, probably most of you waiting for this time eagerly to spend this time with family and happy or just have a few free days in school. Spring cleaning, eggs paiting, cress planting, looking for presents in the garden and of course eating a lot of kind of sweets in various shapes.Chocolate cocks, marzipan lambs etc.It's all what I associate with Easter. When I'm waiting for new recoming of warm temperature I collect new clothes for spring outfits, so this is my new gains.
Czas swiat, pewnie większość czekala juz na nie z utęsknieniem, by spędzić ten czas rodzinnie i szczęśliwie lub tez poprostu miec wolne od szkoly. Nie ma to jak wiosenne porzadki, malowanie jajek, sadzenie rzezuchy, szukanie prezentów w ogrodzie i oczywiście objadanie sie słodyczami w kształcie kurek, baranków, jajek itp. W oczekiwaniu na ponownie wysokie temperatury zbieram juz ubrania do wiosennych outfitów,dlatego tez oto moje kolejne zdobycze:

 
+ moj numer jeden wsrod zapachow na wiosne,wg mnie jest cudowny a w koncu
'Kobieta bez zapachu to jak kobieta bez przyszlosci' CHANNEL
'Women without fargrance is like a women without future'CHANNEL

WESOLYCH SWIAT WIELKANOCNYCH!
HAPPY EASTER!

3 komentarze:

  1. Hi how are you?

    I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not post a comment.

    I have blogs also obviously, and would like to invite you to become my blog friend.

    I mostly post about the California experience through the perspective of personal writings, and my art.

    Maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

    Well I hope to hear from you soon… :)

    Jesse Noe Mendez

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Gdzie zdobyłaś spódniczke? :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń